Wednesday, February 4, 2009

Roll with the changes...


Going through this challenge has reached the core of my spirit and self. Everyday that we rise there is opportunity for us to look into the mirror and decide who/what do we want to be.

Granted there is pain inside and outside but for me it is pain that can be handled - what hurts most is how this pain transcends to family and friends. Nobody knows what to do but everyone wants to help. All of us are going through our own troubles too - so how do we look past these challenges and make everyday the best we can? million dollar question...


For me luv to tell stories, the bigger the better guess through telling these stories I'm able to cross from conscience to the sub-conscience, that self talk, that little guy telling stories to us that no-one, but us can hear.

If we can focus on just small things, small moments that are positive - we can make a better day. My body is changing daily and tomorrow scares the heck out of me but to think of the family, friends that are giving support ease the anxiety.

You never know when that moment of encouragement will appear - coming down this morning riding the lift a beautiful, peaceful, picture presented itself on the horizon as the sun was waking up the vibrant colors reached out and touched me allowing me to realize I will have the power to "roll with the changes"...

Peace/Love T

No comments: