Tuesday, March 10, 2009

Your eyes...

A glance from the hostess - with a smile...

The nod from the cook - passing the kitchen...

A young boy's head spinning around - looking with wonder...

The tear in a friends eye - as we talk...

Fear not for when we look from our eye's we see, we feel, we use our strength, our spirit, conveying warmth to "your eyes"...


As I have adapted to this illness walking has left me and moving around today is in a wheel chair. What is interesting is the looks from strangers and people who know me well. Absolute human nature and sincere non-the-less noticeable, something I'm sure was part of me too. This is a little poem saying it's OK, it's understandable, it's just part of having a disability. Actually tears come to my eyes too sometimes...

Peace/Love T

1 comment:

barbara said...

Terry, I will have to say, you are one of the most positive people I have met.