Saturday, March 21, 2009

Live - work?...

What is the saying - we should "work to live... not live to work"!!!

Don't know if because I grew up in the 70's that this quote was very easy for me or if I saw too many people burned out and did not want to follow that path.

That doesn't mean working hard was not a philosophy but when the time came, playing was always favorable.

Or maybe it was as we grew up we had recess and always had a blast so continuing as an adult was easy.

Through my career as a Realtor I have had the pleasure of meeting and helping wonderful people purchae a home - as a matter of fact I have some very good friends that I met this way and are lucky to know them today.

With that let's all play a little more and, oh ya, remember those hugs...

Peace/Love T

No comments: