Monday, March 16, 2009

Weekend...

You never know what really is going to happen on a weekend. The boys came home for spring break and it's good to have them home.

We went to Grinders, a sandwich shop in Shoreline, that on Saturday nights has blues bands play and this night "Little Bill and The Blue Notes" were playing they were fantastic. We celebrated Doug's 52nd Bday - oh that's right he was not 52 until midnight.

After - music ends by 10:30 - we headed to Johnny-Mac's for more fun the trouble is you don't know about access. Well his home sits high off the street with many stairs, no way can I get in, actually I can... With just a small word of encouragement four guys come out, pick me up (in my wheel chair) and take me all the way in the home. It's a crazy ride but once in - enjoy everyone's company and at the end of the night it's a crazy ride out.

Fun for all on this weekend...

No comments: