Thursday, December 11, 2008

Modifications...



What's funny about all of this is how we adapt... Something that at one time was an unacceptable option - is now viable... How we can look at things in a different light and make sense of them.

This picture of my stairway being altered was a total reality check for me. As strong as we think we are life challenges us in ways we don't understand. Today looking at the stairs, this has become my mountain, this has become my challenge... Getting to the top is just as challenging as hiking to the top of a mountain to ski down.

That's why a lift will be needed not because it's wanted but because you adapt to make things better. Never saw anything like this in my life but with the love and support from family and friends - we will make it!!!

Our dog Crystal let's us live here...

No comments: