Thursday, October 15, 2009

Something New...

Since coming home from my last event, there have been many changes for me and those who are around me. We are surround by many new "things" that help with every day living. Such as, a bi-pap, cough assist, sip and puff, all designed to help in that underrated "breathing thing". These items combined to make my days much better. It is hard however, to understand that these machines will be short term and at some point will end to be effective. Now, this is not doom and gloom, but an opportunity to reflect on many things and to communicate my most inner thoughts. Again, thanks to all those who have supported me and my family through this journey - we could not have made it without you.

Peace Love T

2 comments:

Susan and Bill Bonnell said...

WE could not have made it without YOU. YOU are the champ of all time. Love,

dew__drops said...

Terry, I love you. Stay strong.